Seal of Quality Service
Seal of Quality for automotive fuels at gas stations from SGS – demonstrate compliance with European standards for fuel.
The Seal of Quality is a trademark that informs gas station customers that fuel is compliant with European standards and quality is subject to regular third-party inspections. We can offer auditing, approvals and Seal of Quality certification to confirm that you are a trustworthy fuel retailer.
Why choose Seal of Quality for automotive fuels at gas stations from SGS?
We can help you:
- Benefit from the most comprehensive fuel quality program established on the market
- Confirm the quality of your fuels
- Acquire on-going fuel quality inspections and audits to minimize potential damage to motorists, their vehicles and the environment
- Gain independent support in case of issues, and professional and objective findings during potential warranty cases
- Confirm that complaints will be processed in a professional manner (which is a condition of the Seal of Quality granting process)
Acquire the Seal of Quality from a trusted world-leader in oil and gas services
As a world leading provider of certification, inspection, verification and testing services to the oil and gas industry, we offer you unrivaled expertise in Seal of Quality requirements.
To help you apply for the Seal of Quality and be recognized as a reliable and trustworthy fuel retailer, we will provide:
- Several entry audits
- An initial trial period
- Proof of competence
Once the Seal of Quality is granted, you can use the symbol on your fuel dispensers. You must also continuously prove adherence to the highest quality standards. In the case of fuel quality issues, the Seal of Quality can be withdrawn.
To find out more about applying for the Seal of Quality, contact us today.