Supplier monitoring from SGS – keep your project on schedule through effective supplier evaluation and performance monitoring to ensure that materials, products and equipment are delivered on time.
With numerous suppliers involved in your supply chain, keeping your projects on schedule is a challenge. Delayed delivery of materials, products or equipment prevents your project from being completed on time and on budget. We provide you with effective supplier evaluation and performance monitoring to keep you informed about your project by ensuring that you receive critical information when you need it.
Why choose supplier monitoring from SGS?
Our supplier monitoring services cover every phase of your production process, enabling you to:
- Monitor supplier performance and ensure that your project is completed on time and within the planned budget
- Keep up-to-date with your project through periodic status reports tailored to meet your specific needs
- Identify areas that may cause potential delays by having your supplier’s delivery promises independently evaluated and all aspects of their scheduling investigated during every phase of the production process
- Provide critical information so that you can act to make your project a success
Effective supplier monitoring from a leading supplier
As a leading provider of supplier monitoring services, our proven reputation is based on years of experience, serving clients in all industries. Our unique global network enables us to assess vendors and their production plans for you – in every corner of the world, within days or even hours. We offer you the expertise, knowledge and diplomacy necessary to ensure that your project information is up to date.
Our supplier monitoring services include:
- Coordination of progress monitoring with all suppliers
- Monitoring the dispatch of material
- Progress monitoring visits
- Supplier performance monitoring
To find out more about our supplier monitoring services, contact us today.