EAC Eurasian Union Conformity Certification Services
EAC Eurasian Economic Union conformity certification services from SGS – confirm that your products meet the requirements of the EAEU with the Eurasian Conformity (EAC) mark.
As an exporter of consumer and industrial goods to the member-states of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), including Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan, your products must meet a range of EAEU requirements.
As the world’s leading certification company, we offer you unrivaled experience of EAEU certification requirements. We provide you with the resources, expertise, accredited certification body status and accredited testing facilities to help you confirm the conformity of your products to EAEU technical regulations and obtain the approvals you need to access the EAEU market.
Successful conformity assessment from SGS enables manufacturers to label their products with the EAC mark.
We offer you:
- Deep knowledge of international and Russian standards: we can help you find common ground in the two systems of technical regulation, quickly and effectively
- A unique global reach with offices in all major countries trading with the EAEU: we can manage complex projects involving a number of parties and countries, providing a local service in the local languages for you, your clients, partners and suppliers – all over the world
- Experience in assurance of conformity: we provide in-depth knowledge of technical regulation requirements
- Up-to-date information on regulatory requirements and procedures of the EAEU: we enable you to achieve ongoing compliance with the very latest legislative changes
- A worldwide reputation for integrity, transparency and impartiality: we are the first choice for clients across the globe that require a trusted accredited certification body for regulatory compliance and obtaining single-form certificates of conformity to trade within the framework of the EAEU
Our certification services for entering your products into the Eurasian Economic Union are as follows:
- Testing in accredited laboratories
- Issuing single-form certificates of conformity
- Assistance in registering single-form declarations of conformity
Contact us now to find out how our conformity assurance services can help you obtain the certification you need to trade within the Eurasian Economic Union.